We are on the lookout for:
TDI are currently seeking the following qualified personnel for a long term contract in Mali:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in business administration, project management, social science, or related field.
- Minimum of five years’ experience managing humanitarian programmes at national level (including a minimum of three years managing humanitarian mine action programmes).
- Fluency in spoken and written French is mandatory and English language skills would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three years’ experience coordinating humanitarian mine action activities at field level.
- Non-Technical Survey and Risk Education training experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written French is mandatory and English language skills would be an advantage.
TDI invite qualified CIED personnel to submit their CV’s to be considered for current opportunities.
Applicants should have the following experience, as a minimum:
5 years’ experience (as of May 2015) with specific IEDD/CIED experience (either teaching or active duty) within the last 3 years.
- Previous experience as a C-IED trainer would be an advantage.
- Ability to draft training packages and associated course notes would be an advantage.
Submitted CVs should clearly indicate any prior experience and highlight the nature of and location of any training that has been done.
Submissions should also include any CIED, IEDD or search related certifications.
International Medical Trainers with the following qualifications:
Doctor, Nursing Officer, Trauma medic with an internationally recognized diploma
Certified Instructor in either PHTLS (Pre Hospital Trauma Life Support) or BARTS (Battlefield Advanced Resuscitation Techniques and Skills)
Fluent in French written and spoken, proven either through native speaker or otherwise certified is preferred but not essential.
TDI is generally seeking the following candidates for various projects:
IEDD qualified and experienced staff to submit their CV’s for potential employment opportunities. Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 8 years Experience
- Internationally recognised EOD/IEDD qualifications
- Recent operational experience within the last 3 years
- The ability to speak French an advantage but not a pre-requisite
Finance and Administration professinals to work in the field maintaining strict financial policy, dealings and records. Candidates must:
- Display knowledge and experience with finances, bookkeeping and budget forecasting
- Have a diploma in finance / accounting with at least 3 years working experience
- Provable strengths in Excel and MS Word
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and proactive personality
Experienced Medical Co-ordinators to submit their CV’s for potential employment opportunities. Interested Candidate’s must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 15 years trauma care experience
- Intermediate in French, written and spoken
- Prior international deployment preferred
EOD Level 3 qualified field staff with prior Humanitarian Mine Action experience:
- Specific experience in EOD and Minefield clearance
- Non-Technical Survey
- Risk Education
- A clear understanding of the Land Release process
- Computer literate with familiarity in working with mapping software
- Literate in English and French
Always on the look out for personnel with the following qualifications:
- Programme/Project Managers from mine action and related fields, particularly in harsh remote environments
- Qualified EOD Levels 1 – 4
- Experienced C-IED experts
- Logistics Managers
- Camp Managers
- Qualified trauma medics or paramedics
- Plant Operators such as mine clearance flails, bulldozer, graders and front-end loaders